1511 Boylston Ave
1511 Boylston Ave, Seattle, WA
Capitol Hill - Vintage Building, Hardwood Floors, Large Closets. - This is a great unit on the 1st floor (street-level entrance, unit is up a short flight of 5 steps for separation from street level) of this beautiful vintage Capitol Hill apt building which has great hardwood floors, high ceilings and clawfoot tubs. This unit faces south on Boylston toward Pike Street.
The building is on Boylston Avenue, between Pike & Pine Streets in the bustling Pike/Pine corridor of Capitol Hill.
Live in the heart of Capitol Hill with tons of great restaurants, night life, shopping and more all within blocks! Walk everywhere and enjoy everything Capitol Hill has to offer! Within a few short blocks are Music Venues, Great Restaurants, Bars, coffee shops, Multiple movie theaters, QFC, Trader Joes, Broadway strip, Seattle Central CC, the library, Cal Anderson and Volunteer parks, downtown shopping including the Westlake mall, City Target, the downtown waterfront, and more. The Westlake light rail stop is an easy 7 block walk to take you to Columbia City, Beacon Hill, the Stadiums, or Seatac Airport, with another light rail stop set to open next year just 3 blocks up at Broadway.
Pets are welcome!
Move in costs are $700 refundable.
First months rent due the day your lease begins. No last months deposit!
Water/Sewage/Trash/recycling/compost pickup are a flat $65 for 1, $130 for 2. Tenant pays Seattle City light (electric) and Puget sound energy (gas).
The building has a secure entry / intercom, on-site coin-op laundry with bike storage, and an on-site manager.
To apply for apartment please submit the following:
1. Complete an application through www.on-site.com. Pay Application fee directly to on-site. ($40 per applicant – Must be 18 years and older)
2. Provide proof of income (Last 3 pay stubs, bank statements, letter of hire, or tax form)
3. Picture ID
4. Pay the standard deposit ($700). Paid through AppFolio Tenant Portal or Cashier’s Check.
1. A credit report will be run. Using a statistical model, creditors compare information on your credit profile, such as your bill-paying history, number and type of account you have, late payments, collections, actions, outstanding debt, rental history, and the age of the accounts, to the credit performance of consumers with similar profiles.
2. Any recorded unlawful detainer, unpaid collections, open bankruptcies or judgments may result in denial of application.
3. Employment must be verifiable for no less than one year. Income must be documented with current pay stubs, tax records or bank statements. Non-employment income should be verified through tax records and bank statements. If you are a full-time student, we will require a co-signer. If you do not have an SSN # we will require first & last month’s Rent, plus a total deposit equal to 1 months rent.
4. Applications are processed in the order they were received. An application is considered complete when it contains all required information and documents listed by the landlord to conduct the screening, as well as payment of any screening fee and holding deposit required by the landlord
5. Income Requirement: 2.5x the rent amount monthly. Co-Signer Income Requirement: 4x the rent amount monthly. If you do not meet some of these requirements you will be asked for an additional deposit, last months rent, or co-signer.
To tour our available units, please contact Rene @ (503) 994-5909 x41
Applicants who use Section 8 or other subsidies are welcome!
Units of this complex
1511 Boylston Ave #103