Newly Renovated Apartments in the Heart of Candler Park! - his property has recently completed a full renovation inside and out. Be the first to live in one of these fabulous units in the heart of Candler Park!
Nestled within scenic Candler Park, our Oak Pointe apartments offer great value for two-bedroom units in a popular Atlanta neighborhood. The Candler Park neighborhood holds beautiful parks with bicycle and pedestrian trails winding through luscious green spaces and unique shops and restaurants.
Contact us for a video walkthrough of the space. We are also happy to facilitate an in-person or Facetime tour.
Unit features include:
- Renovated kitchens (with granite/quartz countertops)
- Stainless steel appliances
- Microwave hood vents
- Gas cooking
- Refurbished bathrooms
- Hardwood flooring with carpet in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Central heat and air
- Free off-street parking
- Dog park
- Laundry facility (with some in-unit washer/dryers)
- Pet friendly policy for cats and dogs
- Candler Park and Little Five Points are only steps away!
- Nearby restaurants include the Flying Biscuit, La Fonda, Fellini's Pizza, and the Vortex
- Conveniently located by Inman Park-Reynoldstown Marta Station and Edgewood
- Public schools include Mary Lin Elementary School (located just two blocks away!), Inman
Middle School, and Grady High School
App/Admin Fee - $50
Security Deposit - $250-One Month’s Rent
- Cats - $15/month
- Dogs - $25/month
Additional Fees if Applicable:
- Occupant Fee - $45
- Cosigner Fee - $45