Rent New Haven
Rent New Haven, New Haven, CT
2bed/1bath Apartment Available in New Haven!! - 111 Fowler St. New Haven CT 06515
This unit is located in Amity, it is part of Woodbridge Crossing Apartments, this ranch style building is surrounded by beautiful trees and has private parking, secure front entry, and back door access which contains a share patio and stairs leading directly to the parking.
The unit contains floor heaters, spacious closets, ample kitchen storage, large bedrooms and full bathroom. This apartment has just been listed on the market and is currently under renovations.
Unit will contain new paint, refinished wood flooring, the kitchen will be getting new vinyl flooring, new countertops as well as a new stove and refrigerator.
The building sits on the border of Westville and Amity, Located about three miles from Downtown New Haven, the area is convenient to several institutions of higher education, including the prestigious Yale University, only a 10-minute drive away from campus. It is very walkable, lots of restaurants, shopping, cafes and more. It also is home to many commercial businesses and has easy access to public transit.
We are pet friendly!
(there is a dog park across the street)
Pet deposit and breed restrictions may apply.
1 parking space included
Current rent Price is $1350 (Please contact for current specials and promotions)
Security Deposit is $1350 and up depending on credit- with the possibility of splitting in two monthly payments
- water gas sewer included in rent
- tenant pays electric and gas
We are looking for responsible tenants. To qualify you will need:
- completed rental application (each person over the age of 18 will need their own)
- $40 nonrefundable application fee for each applying prospective tenant
- proof of identity (driver license, passport or military ID are accepted)
- 2-3 Months of income verification (paystubs, bank statements, recent tax return, benefit acceptance/awards letter, VA acceptance letter, Unemployment verification letters are accepted)
- good credit preferred but willing to work with the right tenant, if credit is low, we will require higher security deposit (security deposit is usually 1 months' rent)
To Apply or Schedule Tour:
Please contact management company for viewing or questions:
Cjs Home Improvement and Management
Management operates in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Act, as well as all state and local fair housing and civil rights laws. We do not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sex, familial status, handicap, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable state or local laws.
No Dogs Allowed
Units of this complex
111 Fowler Street 1L 1L