719 G Street, SE
719 G Street, SE, Washington, DC
PRICE REDUCED!! THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO CALL HOME!! - 2 BDR AVAILABLE SOON! - Nestled on a quiet street between 7TH and 8TH and is conveniently located two blocks from the Eastern Market Metro Station (blue/orange/silver). Several bus lines are also accessible.
* A driver's dream, the home is nicely situated near 695, 295, and Pennsylvania Avenue, allowing a convenient way to commute into or out of the city.
* Without forfeiting elegance, this rustic and brick appointed building adds a touch of simplicity to the home's exterior.
* Easily walk to many local restaurants and stores including, but not limited to Harris Teeter, Starbucks, Safeway, Bayou Bakery, the Hill Center, and, Fragers' Hardware.
* Eastern Market, Barracks Row bars and restaurants, Marine Barracks, Navy Yard, Department of Transportation, and newly developed Waterfront are just a few blocks away.
* Go for a bike or a run along the Anacostia Riverwalk Trail, explore the river from Boathouse Row, or picnic in one of the many local parks.
* Unit has a terrific intuitive layout that will spark your creativity with gorgeous original hardwood floors, exposed brick, and terrific natural light fills the rooms.
* Living room is a large space that can be split with dining room nook and sitting nook on opposite side.
* Kitchen features ample cabinet space and a gas stove.
* The two bedrooms each have terrific closet space.
OPEN HOUSE 9-9 Please email or call for more information
THINGS TO KNOW
* Available in December
* Street Parking
* Washer/Dryer in Building
* NO PETS-NO SMOKING
* Tenant responsible for all utilities water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
No Pets Allowed
Units of this complex
719 G Street, SE - Unit 5